Morocco goalkeeper Yassine Bounou mysteriously DISAPPEARS after being named in line-up and singing the nationwide anthem… because the BBC take 38 MINUTES to note he had been changed by Munir Mohamedi!
- Morocco goalkeeper Yassine Bounou appearwed to go mixing earlier than kick-off
- Morocco tackle Belgium in Qatar on Sunday afternoon’s group f encounter
- Sevilla keeper Bounou had been picked to begin and sung the nationwide anthem
- However was changed second earlier than kick-off as Munir Mohamedi changed him
- BBC commentators had been swept up in confusion as they did not realise the change
World Cup confusion was rife between Belgium’s conflict with Morocco on Sunday as goalkeeper Yassine Bounou disappeared simply moments earlier than kick-off in Qatar.
The shot-stopper brought on fast concern after being named within the beginning line-up, warming up along with his teammates on pitch, and even collaborating within the Morocco nationwide anthem earlier than being changed within the line-up.
Reserve goalkeeper Munir Mohamedi was given simply moments to arrange himself in opposition to Belgium, along with his sudden look catching out BBC commentators who hadn’t realised the change previous to proceedings getting underway contained in the Al Thumama stadium.
Morocco goalkeeper Yassine Bounou (centre) disappeared earlier than kick-off in opposition to Belgium
Bounou was changed by Moroccan reserve shot-stopper Munir Mohand for the conflict
Nobody within the BBC’s commentary staff had picked up on the sudden change because of it being moments earlier than kick-off, that means that the fourth official did not use his board to indicate there had been a swap.
They ultimately realised that they had been naming the unsuitable goalkeeper 38 minutes into the match as Belgium and Morocco performed out a goalless first-half.